|
My wife saw it and wished they made it in pink. She's on the fence with getting the black one to keep in her smaller purse.
Pros
----
01 - So very very thin - I can't think of a better design
02 - I like the style of it - I like how it flips open & and how the outside pocket is slightly curved
03 - It really has everything you need 4 pockets - [1-expands over 1/2" thick][1-has the window for the ID]
04 - It's as thin or thick as you want, depending on what you carry in it (since the main pocket expands like an accordion)
05 - The price in UNBEATABLE - this thing could cost double and I wouldn't blink (but then again I may not have taken the chance on it)
06 - It's so functional - everything comes in and out so easily (the leather is really soft and supple)
07 - The smell - I know you may think it's weird, but leather just smells good.
Cons
----
01 - Leather & Stitching are thin (but that's what makes it so thin - so this is really a pro) - although it may not last long.
Conclusion
----------
Overall, it is beautiful, compact (nearly half the size of my old wallet) and has the ability to expand to over 1/2 thick - you can fit nearly anything in here.
The price, I feel like I should send the company a few more dollars. I mean, it's worth more than they are selling it for. I'll probably buy 2 more just to have if/when this one wears thin, I'm actually happy my dogs chewed up my old wallet!
This is one of those purchases that just makes you smile: Like my Canon 5D Mark II & 24mm-70mm f2.8 Lens or my Panasonic DMC-GF1 & 20mm f1.7 Pancake Lens

No comments:
Post a Comment