Friday, October 5, 2012

Numark MIXTRACK PRO DJ SOFTWARE CONTROLLER WITH AUDIO I/O by Numark

I Purchased this controller for Christmas after reading many good things about it. I've played around with different controllers before I made my decision on the Mixtrack Pro and being my first "owned" controller I am very pleased. The built in sound card is convenient as it was not built into the regular Mixtrack, the platters are sturdy and have excellent response in terms of scratching etc. The browser knob in the center of the console allows you to browse your iTunes library and choose which songs to cue next. Although this controller is about 90 percent plastic, it still is durable and lightweight for travel purposes. If your looking for a decent controller but are looking to stay low in the price range, the Mixtrack Pro is the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment